Types of goods and services
- Prefabrication of pipe work (shop fabrication)
- Supply and installation of pipe work
- Steel fabrication for pipework and the necessary sub-contracted services
Types of system
General installation and large diameter pipes without restrictions on use (consumer structure) etc.
- Technologically necessary machine and system pipework
- Converter and distribution substations
- Underground and surface media supplies
- General supply pipes - local gas/water supplies, with no restriction on the type of laying or installation
- Reconstruction in the iron and steel industries
Installation, modification and maintenance of pipework requiring registration, authorisation, licensing, monitoring, etc.
- Steam boiler systems compatible with the steam boiler shutdown system for group I, II and III steam boilers.
- Group IV steam boiler systems compatible with the respective boiler shutdown system, provided that the dimensions of pipework in the materials 13Cr 4.4/10CrMo 9.10 or equivalent materials, including collectors, distributors and thermal shock-resistant pipes, are sufficient
- District heating pipes
- Liquefied gas pipes and systems
- G1 and W1 gas and water pipes with submission of a DVGW (German Gasfitters and Plumbers Association) certificate
Flammable liquids in hazard classes A, AI, AII, AIII and B
- Industrial site pipes (for flammable liquids)
- Pipes (for flammable liquids) as connecting pipes on and off industrial sites for linking or connecting plant with an operational connection
- Long-distance pipelines (for flammable liquids)
- Filling and drain pipes, including hose connectors
- Over 0.01 bar for conveying flammable, corrosive or toxic gases, vapours or liquids including liquefied gas between pressure vessels or between parts of pressure vessel groups I, II, III, IV and V used for generating steam.
- Over 0.1 bar for conveying flammable, corrosive or toxic gases, vapours or liquids between pressure vessels or between parts of pressure vessel groups VI and VII used for generating pressure, provided that the requisite design pressure delivered at the connecting point does not exceed PN 64.
- Inside acetylene generation plants (operating areas), between acetylene generating systems (operating area) and discharge points, connecting points and distributors for discharging acetylene from bottles/manifolds (high-pressure section, main pressure reducer, medium pressure section, low pressure section)
Die SMB-Rohrleitungsbau Wildau GmbH & Co. KG win Future-Award 2009 of Brandenburg (Germany).
Cooperation with SAACKE GmbH:
Now also Competence in Sewage Teatment Plant - Technology